The Silver Penny ABC
Click on the links below to see photos of the books, and sample illustrations of the contents. These are not yet available for all titles, but I'm working on them - keep an eye on the News page for updates. U.S. prices are on the How to Order page.
These books are hardbacks identically bound in finest blue Indian Silk, with gilt top edge. The frontispiece and dustwrapper are hand-coloured individually. All are in twelfth scale, measure 1" tall by 3/4", and have around 48 pages. Every book is fully illustrated, usually from quality period sources.
1. History of English Costume Gloria Dawn £12.50
2. A Beekeeper's Craft F. Murray £12.50
3. A Herbal Legacy N. Culpeper £12.50
4. Country Fare Kym £12.50
5. Flora's Feast Walter Crane £12.50
6. A Beetle Assembly Jenny Whittle £12.50
7. Long Long Ago A. Clements (illus.) £12.50
8. Jack-A-Nory Richard Pope (illus.) £12.50
9. British Butterflies Philip Stevenson £12.50
10. Restoring A Doll's House Jean Nisbett £12.50
11. Love Poems Edward Piper (illus.) £12.50
12. Tropical Birds John Gould £12.50
13. The Romance of Hats Deborah Sheldrake £12.50
14. The Age of Chivalry Diana Cooke £12.50
15. Abdul the Wise
Send mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or comments about this web site.